Quit Claim Deeds
YORKVILLE AND KENDALL COUNTY QUIT CLAIM DEED IN TRUST ATTORNEY: PREPARATION OF QUIT CLAIM DEEDS FOR LIVING TRUST
What is a Quit Claim Deed?
A Quit Claim Deed conveys real estate title to another person. Unlike a Warranty Deed, a Quit Claim Deed fails to guarantee that the person has good title. A Quit Claim Deed conveys the title exactly as the person or entity has. There are several reasons why one would consider a Quit Claim Deed such as the following:
- A person wants to convey or remove title so another party can refinance and get a mortgage in their name (and generally out of the other person’s name);
- A person wants to add a friend or family member (such as a spouse) to their house and real estate title;
- A person wants to transfer an investment or vacation property to their LLC or Corporation;
- A person or couple wants to transfer their real estate to their Revocable Living Trust or otherwise known as a “Living Trust”;
- Changing the character of property ownership such as by tenants by entirety versus joint tenants;
- Transferring property to a child or adult children;
- Clearing up a real estate title issue(s);
Gateville Real Estate, LLC concentrates in the areas of residential real estate and prepares real estate title transfers documents such as Quit Claim Deeds, Deeds in Trust, Trustee Deeds, and Administrator’s Deed among many other real estate deeds. Our law office is located in Yorkville and Naperville, Illinois and we assist individuals and real estate owners with their real estate, estate planning, and business formation issues.
EXPERIENCED QUIT CLAIM DEED AND REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS IN OSWEGO, YORKVILLE, AND KENDALL COUNTY
Gateville Real Estate, LLC is a real estate law firm focused on Yorkville and Naperville, Illinois. Unlike most real estate attorneys, Gateville Real Estate, LLC concentrates in real estate, estate planning and asset protection law. Most real estate lawyers under real estate closings, but do not understand how Limited Liability Corporations and S corporations or Revocable Living Trust impact real estate ownership. Gateville Real Estate, LLC understands the difficult issues surrounding real estate ownership and assist real estate owners with their real estate legal needs. Gateville Real Estate, LLC may be reached at (630) 553-9560 or via online contact form.