Picking a business attorney is an important decision. Successful business owners understand that running a business is difficult especially without a team of advisors. Gateville Law Firm is a team of attorneys and support staff that support business owners. We service the Naperville, Yorkville, and Shorewood areas.
Unlike most attorneys, we operate a virtual business and have virtual staff. We operate with little overhead and we have more staff due to our lean business operations. Our prices are competitive because we do not operate huge overhead. Sean Robertson is an entrepreneur and business owner as well and the Principal of Gateville Law Firm. We service the Naperville, Plainfield, Romeoville, Lisle, Wheaton, Oswego, Yorkville, Joliet, Shorewood, Plano, Aurora, Montgomery, and Crest Hill areas.
Naperville, Yorkville, and Shorewood Business Formation Attorney
We provide the following business-related services:
- Business Formation: We incorporate your business, whether it is an LLC, C Corporation, S corporation, or Partnership.
- Business Agreements: We prepare business contracts and skillfully negotiate and draft a variety of different business agreements.
- Purchase and Sale of a Business: We prepare letters of intents, Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements, Loan Agreements, Bills of Sale, and Assignments of Commercial Leases.
- Business Transactions: We assist with business incorporations, joint venture agreements, employment and 1099 agreements, and many other business transaction types.
- Franchise Agreements: We assist franchise owners with a variety of business issues including the purchase and sale of a franchise.
- Commercial Real Estate Leases: We draft and review commercial real estate leases for clients.
- Commercial Real Estate: We assist with matters of leasing and purchase including the sale and purchase of commercial real estate in the purchase and sale of a business.
- Business Maintenance and Corporate Minutes: We will prepare corporate minutes, corporate resolutions, and annual business maintenance for a business.
- Business Succession Planning: We assist business owners and prospective business owners with the transition of a family-business from one generation to the next.
- Written Partnership Agreements: We draft and review written LLC Operating Agreements, Bylaws, and Written Partnership Agreements.
- Family Business Consulting: We advise family business owners with business and tax planning legal advice.
- Tax Planning: We provide LLC, Corporation, and Partnership Tax Planning.
- Asset Protection: We help structure businesses particularly multiple businesses in a manner that reduces liability, improves profitability, and maximizes growth potential.
NAPERVILLE, YORKVILLE, AND SHOREWOOD LLC FORMATION ATTORNEYS
When you are deciding whether to be an S corporation or LLC, hire Gateville Law Firm to properly advise you. Often, the correct business attorney will save you money on your business formation and LLC incorporation legal needs. We assist business owners to save money by picking the most affordable and best business entity customized to your business and industry. Attorney Sean Robertson is a graduate of DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for his Bachelor of Science degree. Call Attorney Sean Robertson at 630-780-1034.