The Attorneys at Gateville Law Firm are real estate attorneys serving the Yorkville, Oswego, Aurora, Montgomery, Minooka, Plano, and Plainfield areas of Kendall County. Our real estate attorneys are experienced, and we are highly responsive to phone calls and emails. We have over 15 years of experience in the areas of residential real estate and investment real estate law.
PURCHASING A HOUSE ATTORNEYS
We assist families and individuals with Purchasing a House and advise them on their critical legal rights and negotiate key terms involved in the home buying process. We work well with realtors and mortgage brokers as well. We understand Kendall County because we are residents of Yorkville and Kendall County.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced home buyer, our real estate lawyers can guide you through the real estate purchase price. Generally, the buyer’s real estate attorney assists you with the following things:
- Negotiate the attorney-review period
- Review and negotiate the home inspection period and advise buyers on how their critical rights
- Review the real estate contract and make sure the terms are fair
- Assist you with the financing and mortgage process as needed
- Review the survey to make sure the sellers are giving you good real estate title
- Advise you on the loan and mortgage loan documents
- Attend real estate closing and advise you of your critical legal rights
- Work with your real estate agent, mortgage broker, and home inspector
CONTACT OUR FIRST-TIME HOME BUYING ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Contact our real estate attorneys today to discuss your residential real estate contract. Generally, we have up to five business days to review your residential real estate contract and make recommendations. We also will negotiate the home inspection period and give you critical advice regarding your home buying rights and responsibilities. Contact us today at 630-780-1034.