Sean Robertson is an experienced lawyer with over 15 years of experience in the following areas of law:
- Family and Divorce law including spousal support, child support, and property division
- Real Estate law including buyers and seller’s real estate closings and establishment of series LLCs and asset protection strategies;
- Estate Planning law including establishment of wills and trusts, retirement trust, and advanced asset protection and wealth preservation techniques;
- Franchise and Corporate Law including purchase and sale of franchises and business interests; establishment of LLCs and Partnerships; and drafting of critical agreements.
As a successful entrepreneur and attorney, Attorney Robertson is a skilled negotiator and attorney. Elected as an Elite Attorney by his peers, Attorney Robertson has an outstanding reputation as a tireless advocate for his clients. Whether you have a real estate closing or a business sale or a family law concern, Attorney Robertson can counsel and guide you through this process in a skilled and efficient manner.
Sean Robertson attended DePaul University College of Law and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As Principal of Gateville Law Firm, Sean Robertson has significant business and financial acumen. As a frequent presenter at the National Business Institute, Attorney Robertson guides Attorneys and Accounts on Real Estate, Business, and Estate Planning topics demonstrating his skill, experience, and professional reputation.
- Illinois, 2004
Honors & Awards:
- Elite Lawyer, 2018 and 2019
- Avvo, Top Attorney
- 10 Best, Estate Planning, 2018
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.A. Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Will County Bar Association and Kendall County Bar Association
- Joliet Chamber of Commerce, Former Ambassador
- Yorkville Chamber of Commerce, Member